Thread: Female Advice Preferred: I'm probably overthinking but....
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,806, Level: 29 Points: 40,806, Level: 29 Points: 40,806, Level: 29

Re: I'm probably overthinking but.... - February 16th 2024, 06:59 PM

Hey there,

If you and your boyfriend haven't had sex, there is no chance that you're pregnant. As Sue said, there is a very slim chance that you may have become pregnant if your boyfriend ejaculated near your vagina, even without engaging in penetrative sex. However, the fact that you stated that you haven't done anything "remotely close" to having sex tells me that that's pretty unlikely.

It can definitely be concerning when your period is late, but there are a number of reasons that this can happen. As you mentioned, hormonal imbalances can have an impact on our period schedule. Additionally, factors such as stress, diet and exercise, and general changes happening in your body. Since you mentioned having irregularities with your period in the past, it might be worthwhile to schedule an appointment with your doctor, just to see if your PCOS or hyperprolactinemia might be causing it, or if there is something extra to be looking out for.

I'm sure everything will be just fine! Feel free to keep us posted or reach out if you have any other questions.

Take care,
Sam

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie