Thread: Female Advice Preferred: I'm probably overthinking but....
View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Butterscotch. Offline
rising like a skyscraper 💜
Regular TeenHelper

Pronouns: she/her, they/them

Points: 2,208, Level: 7 Points: 2,208, Level: 7 Points: 2,208, Level: 7

Re: I'm probably overthinking but.... - February 16th 2024, 09:01 PM

As Sue and Sami have said, there is no chance you're pregnant unless he ejaculated near you. Missed periods can be scary, especially when you have a boyfriend and you've been fooling around. Impregnation without penetration is almost impossible — with the exception of IVF, of course! — so you are not pregnant.

There could be many factors as to why your period is delayed. You could be stressed, as you get older periods can become a bit more irregular — even in your twenties!, and your hormonal disorders can definitely be a factor. Periods might appear to be regular for an extended period and then suddenly stop for a longer time than you'd expect.

Do you have a doctor you are seeing for treatment? If you do, I would suggest bringing your concerns up with them. See if there can be a medication adjustment or something like that. Your doctor will probably say that this is part of your hormone disorder. You won't know unless you make that appointment — that is, if you see a doctor for treatment. If you don't, I suggest reaching out to your primary care professional to get a referral.

Wishing you the best of luck!