(#1 (permalink)) Old
Soda_Voxel Offline
Doing my best
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Please call me Soda.
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 12,785, Level: 16 Points: 12,785, Level: 16 Points: 12,785, Level: 16

Unhappy weird uti symptoms causing severe anxiety - March 4th 2024, 02:53 PM

I didn't know whether to put this here or somewhere else but: I've been having some symptoms of a UTI for a few weeks now but they seem off and strange and are only getting worse - I've only been able to go to the doctor a few days ago and the antibiotics they put me on don't seem to have helped, in fact things have gotten worse. my mom is away in canada so she can't help me much, and i'm starting to have very bad health anxiety.

I don't have burning but I do have the urge to pee all the time. It started off as general discomfort down there but no other symptoms. Then it progressed to needing to pee a lot, but not much was there, but I only felt this urge when I laid down. Now it's all the time, much worse, and I have pins and needles in my right leg constantly. I also sometimes get tingling sensations all over my body. I don't know what's wrong with me and it's scaring me. Did I wait too long to go to the doctor and now I'm really sick? Will I ever get better?

My mum will be back in 2 weeks and I'm so scared and stressed. I just want to be okay. What's happening?

It's enough to live a live with love until we die
Autism, Depression, Anxiety