View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

It's getting bad again - April 11th 2024, 04:06 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]I feel so helpless. There's no point for me to live anymore. The whole world is so confusing and I'm just so tired of everything. I want to end it all but at the same time I don't, but I feel like that's the only way out. I tried talking about it to my parents but they don't get it. I am rotting, it feels like I'm getting eaten from inside out. I forget to eat food and drink water, how am I supposed to continue living? My parents aren't worried for me because of it, they're just mad. They always yell at me for everything being my fault. "If you just went out. If you just would talk with your family. if you just would eat". I miss how everything used to be. How we used to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together on the table. When we told each other riddles and jokes. When we were so close together. I want to go back to that time. I miss it so much. I miss the mom and dad i used to have. If they just cared for me again. If they just held me close and told me it's going to be okay, then it really would be[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]