Thread: rape...
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
thexlastxnightx7 Offline
NEVERSHOUTNEVER<3
Average Joe

Points: 13,535, Level: 16 Points: 13,535, Level: 16 Points: 13,535, Level: 16

Exclamation rape... - May 14th 2009, 09:29 PM

Well, this is a very sore subject, but w/e ill say it...i guess im doing betteer,,, butt i FINALLY got the dude put away, it was weird...i hadda..identify him...and see him again...it was..just wrong...but i know i did the right thing, and like...saved all the other teen girls that are just having fun..=/ but...seriously ....never ever leave your drink EVER laying around nd pick it back up....my stupid ass did and it got me no where good...but yea, i stood up for mah self...it was terribly hard but hez in jail fer a long ass time=DD
well idunno just an update=p
if any of yuh guyz member me talking about it...
in like febuaryish...
im still recovering from it, and terrified to do anything with guyz...
im kinda even afraid of them like touching me..=/...
i have gone to parties since but, i make sure i dnt leave mah friends side
being raped was the worst thing that could possibly happen to meh...
but it did make me very aware and alert...that there are assholes out there that do it...
and just could imagin how many dont get caught...which makes me shiver.....
idunno...thats just mah opinon...only if they could know...how effed up they make our lives...and how we will never be the same....
i hope the dude that did it to me and the other girls at the party rots in jail....-.-
sorry rly hadda get that out...i havent talked about this in a long time....still hurts ...a loot...wish i cood get over it-.-

how stubborn are the scars when they wont fade away..or just a gentle reminder that now are better days
<3

Last edited by thexlastxnightx7; May 14th 2009 at 09:41 PM.