TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
NEVERSHOUTNEVER<3
Average Joe

Points: 13,535, Level: 16 Points: 13,535, Level: 16 Points: 13,535, Level: 16

Exclamation rape... - May 14th 2009, 09:29 PM

Well, this is a very sore subject, but w/e ill say it...i guess im doing betteer,,, butt i FINALLY got the dude put away, it was weird...i hadda..identify him...and see him again...it was..just wrong...but i know i did the right thing, and like...saved all the other teen girls that are just having fun..=/ but...seriously ....never ever leave your drink EVER laying around nd pick it back up....my stupid ass did and it got me no where good...but yea, i stood up for mah self...it was terribly hard but hez in jail fer a long ass time=DD
well idunno just an update=p
if any of yuh guyz member me talking about it...
in like febuaryish...
im still recovering from it, and terrified to do anything with guyz...
im kinda even afraid of them like touching me..=/...
i have gone to parties since but, i make sure i dnt leave mah friends side
being raped was the worst thing that could possibly happen to meh...
but it did make me very aware and alert...that there are assholes out there that do it...
and just could imagin how many dont get caught...which makes me shiver.....
idunno...thats just mah opinon...only if they could know...how effed up they make our lives...and how we will never be the same....
i hope the dude that did it to me and the other girls at the party rots in jail....-.-
sorry rly hadda get that out...i havent talked about this in a long time....still hurts ...a loot...wish i cood get over it-.-

how stubborn are the scars when they wont fade away..or just a gentle reminder that now are better days
<3

Last edited by thexlastxnightx7; May 14th 2009 at 09:41 PM.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
InTheFlood Offline
Walking In The Sun...
I've been here a while

Name: Amelia

Points: 23,841, Level: 22 Points: 23,841, Level: 22 Points: 23,841, Level: 22

Re: rape... - May 14th 2009, 10:19 PM

hey hun,
well done for IDing him, that was really brave.
And you shouldn't try and force yourself to feel better, or do what you aren't comfortable doing, if anything it'll make you feel worse.
If you ever need anything PM me okay?
Amelia x

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
ORIGINAL MCFLY FAN ®

"Another year over, and we're still together.
It's not always easy, but McFly's here forever
I know you believe me, when you look into my eyes
'Cause McFly never dies, because The Heart Never Lies!"
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18

Re: rape... - May 15th 2009, 03:04 AM

Cassie,

Let me just say, you are an inspiration. I mean that. It's not just icing. Many people suffer from hidden rape and abuse, they go years surviving and simply hide it when they're free. It's understandable; hiding. You're all strong for simply surviving. I find that stories like these are an inspiration though. Not only to those suffering, but for some who may in the future. I remember hearing a story of a girl who stood up for herself because she heard of another girl doing the same. It can be a light when everything feels to be getting dark.

I know it's hard. Coming out, was hard. Confronting, was hard. And everything else that followed is probably the same. But, you will recover. I know it. You can show him and every other person alike him that we won't let them take us down with them. I think you showed that. You should be very proud of yourself. Very. You saved other victims. It might not feel like that completely, but in time. You're still healing too.

I hope this all gets a little easier for you. Even though it can't be erased, I think dealing with it can make us stronger. We can turn this around into a positive gain for us, somehow. Take care <3

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
TheNumber42 Offline
Dolan
I can't get enough

Name: Cody

Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20

Re: rape... - May 15th 2009, 05:11 AM

Congratulations Cassie. What you did took a heck of alot of strength and courage. I'm really proud of you. As Melissa said, you are an inspiration.

I know you can get past this, it'll hurt, I don't know if that'll ever stop completely. It WILL get better though. Just keep fighting on.

*hug* PM me anytime, I'm always here to help you with anything.

~Cody

Normal User
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
LadiesLlama Offline
|Bring On The Rain|
Average Joe

Points: 11,458, Level: 15 Points: 11,458, Level: 15 Points: 11,458, Level: 15

Re: rape... - May 19th 2009, 04:47 PM

I would just like to say that you're a voice for those that are afraid to speak. I'm proud of you.

||I knew when I looked in his eyes ||
||That he was gonna be
trouble for me ||

PM||VM

(#6 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Points: 20,103, Level: 20 Points: 20,103, Level: 20 Points: 20,103, Level: 20

Re: rape... - May 19th 2009, 04:59 PM

Hey Cassie,

We haven't talked in awhile and I hope you're doing okay. I just want to let you know how proud I am. It takes an insane about of courage and strength to go through all of that but I think you'll agree with me when I say it was worth it. Putting him in jail not only ensures your safety but it also prevents him from abusing so many potential victims. You are a hero in my book. I hope more people are able to follow in your example. The majority of rape victims never report what happened an in essences never regain control over the situation. However, you stood up for yourself and took control of your life and your rights. Take care of yourself and stay strong. You really are an amazing person.

Lots of love <3 Mimi

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.
Closed Thread