LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while

Name: Chelsey

Points: 22,344, Level: 21 Points: 22,344, Level: 21 Points: 22,344, Level: 21

Re: im pregnant. how do i tell mom and dad? - May 20th 2009, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken View Post
lol you guys rock... thank you. (if anyone else has stories or advice, i wanna hear it!) i am positive about this, but i am scared.
Ok, so I dont have prenatal vitamins, but ive been taking normal vitamins for ladies, since i dont have access to prenatal ones. Thank you so much for reminding me about a savings account! Thats really smart. Oh, and I have insurance, and once we get married (we're pretty set on it) he has insurance he can add me to.
I'll tell mom and dad soon. Probably at the end of the week. I know I'm pregnant, boobs are huge now and ive had morning sickness, but im still going to take another test just because we agreed to take two. We were going to wait till after the second test to tell our parents. I'll probably tell my mom first... Is that smart? Should I tell them at the same time?
My baby will be adorable ^-^ I'll try and post pictures when it's all over with. My parents already have three granbabies from my sisters so hopefully this wont be a disaster telling them...
Thanks guys! I will be thinking about baby all week... its a good thing schools out on Thursday or else I'd fail all my classes.

Lol, I just asked my boyfriend if we could look into a savings account and he already has one up for baby... lol
You really do need to get some prenatal vitamins because they have the specific amounts of folic acid, iron, etc. that the baby needs to develop well. Folic acid is especially important and prenatal vitamins are the very best for it. Folic acid taken early in pregnancy can help prevent neural tube defects.

Take a look at this link, maybe.
http://kidshealth.org/parent/pregnan...olic_acid.html

Previously Mommy.Wife.Student