Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28

Re: How to Get to Heaven (any religion) - May 21st 2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanna_B_Me View Post
I dont believe there is a heaven, or a hell for that matter... i believe that when you die you you decompose in the ground and become apart of the earth, thats why i want to be burried in a casket the can decompose with my body...

Although my family would say, to repent, or try to live a sin free life... if you sin go to confession say a couple of hail marys and bada bing bada boom ... (Catholic) my family are catholics....
I'm opposite, I never want to be buried in a coffin. That's horrible to mean. I use my body my whole life and now I'm in the ground with the worms. Have you ever passed a cemetery at night and thought, wow, they didn't move at all today. Who knows how long their body has been in the ground? It's just scary and disturbing to mean. I'd rather have my body parts donated or used for scientific purposes. If someone buries me in the ground, in a death box, I will haunt them.

Being a human being, and trying to obey God's commandments, with the belief in Jesus Christ as savior. The only way to the father is through the son.

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."