Thread: Triggering: Abortion is wrong.
View Single Post
  (#123 (permalink)) Old
Beth. Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Beth

Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 5th 2009, 12:55 AM

I'm for abortion in the right circumstances, like getting raped and such. Also, guys shouldn't act like they have any idea of how it feels to be in that situation. Men could easily just walk out while the woman is pregnant and not be effected by it at all. Surely, people should handle the consequences of having sex. But not everyone is even financially stable for a child. Some people would not want to give a child up to adoption because they want to be able to raise their first child. I really believe guys have no room to talk on this subject. By the way! Your not fucking weak just because you have an abortion. Try getting raped and see how it feels to have an abortion. How is that being weak?! That's being strong. Abortions are alot to go through, and sure it was the womans decision but it wasn't her choice to get raped or sexually abused. Just because you were from an unplanned pregnancy does not mean you have any idea how it is. Even girls who haven't been pregnant have more opinion then men every will. I'm not even sexist, but with this topic I just feel that men don't have a place. They wouldn't be the one carrying the baby, raising it (if they keep it), dealing with the aftermath if they give it up for abortion, etc..

When all your friends have come and gone,
And the sun no longer shines,
And the happiness for which you long is washed away like an ocean's tide,
When all the hard times outweigh the good,
And all your words are misunderstood,
When the day seems lost from the start
You must follow your heart,
You must follow your heart.