View Single Post
  (#709 (permalink)) Old
*Faith* Offline
They'll never know.
I've been here a while

Name: Faith

Points: 20,540, Level: 20 Points: 20,540, Level: 20 Points: 20,540, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 13th 2009, 04:10 PM

Pringle – 2 years ago you were my best friend and the closest thing I had to a big sister, we were inseparable. You knew me inside out and I couldn’t lie to you. 1 year ago you walked away and my world came crashing down. I thought I wouldn’t be able to survive without you. I’m still standing, shaky but here. There's no explanation as to why, the ground beneath me is crumbling pretty quickly. You changed me into a better person and now I’m losing her because I’m without you. I know you’re going to be 18 in over 2months. Do you know that’ll I’ll be 18 in 7 months? Come back to me? It’s the only thing I want.
I started lying to people again Pringle, you were right, it gets me nowhere if anything it makes things worse.
Did I tell I went to prom in a dress? Did I tell you that ‘it’ went to?? I want so badly to show the pictures so we can have a laugh like we always used to.
Everything I look at reminds me of you. Heh, now I know how bad I hurt you when I tried to leave you. Y’know I have £200 saved up still for when I was going to come see you? You were right that people can’t do it alone, I lost you, I lost many and because of that I’ve lost my way.
Maybe I’ll send this to you tonight, maybe I’ll tell you all that’s happened in this past year. Maybe you’ll come back and make it better.

BB - Why do you pass judgement upon someone you don’t even know or understand? I know you hate me and I’m fine with that, you can hate me as much as you like. You know it won’t affect me. But do you really have to judge my drawings? In the past 5yrs you’ve never spoken to me unless there were only a few of us in the form and you were bored so you thought it would be good to have some fun with the girl in the corner. You saw what I’m capable of when you tested me, try it again and I will come back 10x worse. I have never once bothered you and in all honesty I try to avoid you. Why can’t you do the same?
Laugh in my face about the SH, about the rape, about the fact I'm 'different'. Laugh! See what happens when you push me as far as I can go! Dare me to jump off a cliff, you know I'm not afraid to.

You were the angel of my life, taught me to be free
Now I'm a stranger in your eyes.