View Single Post
  (#1223 (permalink)) Old
*Faith* Offline
They'll never know.
I've been here a while

Name: Faith

Points: 20,540, Level: 20 Points: 20,540, Level: 20 Points: 20,540, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 31st 2009, 11:18 PM

P - Happy b’day sis. How’s your year been? Ha, there are so many insane things that have happened to me…happy, sad, some that you wouldn’t believe I’ve done. I heard what you’ve done and I admire you for it. I think I might follow in your footsteps in time. Things have started going wrong again though and I need you to give me one of your pep talks or something…just to bring me back to the decent person I was before. All I have left is the strength you gave me, everything else is gone.

E – Would you quit trying to tell me to blame someone else…it’s my fault! Would you just see that please! I appreciate you’re trying to make me feel better but its just making me feel worse, its my fault please just accept it.

BB – You can take everything I have but don’t you dare hurt her when we go back. Do what you must to me but she has done nothing to you, she doesn’t even know you.

R – You can keep the folder, I’m sorry that I told you to take the stuff down. If it means something to you then I guess there’s nothing wrong with it.

You were the angel of my life, taught me to be free
Now I'm a stranger in your eyes.