View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
daddys_lilsoldier Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Makenzie

Points: 9,895, Level: 14 Points: 9,895, Level: 14 Points: 9,895, Level: 14

Re: Changed my mind about a tattoo. - September 27th 2009, 05:07 PM

s_tor_m - I like the first one too & yeah, I think it'd look better a little stretched out but I'm not 100% sure. HMG is Hugh Michael Guthrie, my dads initials.

magiciansasssistant - Me too. But its between that one, the 3rd, and the last one. My mom (who has to sign for it) likes the last one the most though.

amystery - I think I do want a little more spread out wings as well, and again I do like the first picture but I'm unsure between the 3 choices I said in the reply above.

xHolyValorx - I know its common, but I do like the halo & wings bc I looove angel wing things, but I feel like the hands thing will have to be too detailed to be on my shoulder blade, plus it has to be small so I dont want it to look distorted. Plus I feel like its more of a masculine tattoo than a 16yr old female.

Does anyone think that "daddys little girl" above & my fathers initials below will be too much? I feel like it might be.
My bestfriend just mentioned getting the last tattoo, but putting a heart between the wings & putting his initials in it, what do you all think?

Last edited by daddys_lilsoldier; September 27th 2009 at 05:13 PM.