View Single Post
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Fishie Offline
Time of My Life
Average Joe

Name: April

Points: 10,315, Level: 14 Points: 10,315, Level: 14 Points: 10,315, Level: 14

Re: Changed my mind about a tattoo. - October 10th 2009, 05:04 AM

That's good tho that you can talk to your mom about tattoos tho, helps that your brother has 8. As my parents don't like them, don't know why because my dad has 5 but who's counting lol. I waited til I was 18 so they didn't have to know, even tho I got mine as a family tattoo ( It symbolizes my mom dad and i in turtles with each of our zodiac signs and my moms favorite flowers, I'll post a pic soon.) So I haven't told them yet.. going on 3 months oh well. They told me at the tattoo parlor that after I was done with my first session(it took 2 1.5 hour sessions) he said that I am a lifer for tattoos. I refused to believe him til the next day I was like hmm time to think of another idea. As for the itching that's the worst part of the entire tattoo process but after a week it should be fine, and if it itches like crazy try putting lotion on it, like tapping the lotion on it. Helped me a little, and thanks for telling me the name of the place you went. I honestly might have to go there to get one.