View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
prettyface2341 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kelsey

Points: 9,250, Level: 14 Points: 9,250, Level: 14 Points: 9,250, Level: 14

My Goal to be Healthy - October 19th 2009, 06:32 AM

I just joined this today, because I had a major anxiety attack... I don't think I'm exactly ready to go all into detail about exactly why, but to put it simply, I am sick of my weight. I'm a very active person, and I always have been, but my parents also raised me with bad eating habits.. and not necessarily eating the wrong foods, because I happen to eat pretty healthy. It's just skipping breakfast, eating out, over eating at times, and eating too late at night. Although I know I need to change, and I need them to do it, I feel so awkward having to tell them that I'm sick of being fat. We're not members of a gym anymore, because we can't afford it right now, but I am in gym at school and when I find time, I can work out at home... I just want my life to change, because I'm tired of being unhealthy.. and hearing ''ohh, but you have such a pretty face!'' (hence the username) Anyone going through this too? Let's help each other. And... just a suggestion but a specific thread for just weight loss/exercise/etc. could be nice.. or is there one? Like I said, I'm new here.. someone's gotta show me around a little bit.. haha