Perplexity Offline
Per sempre <3
I've been here a while

Name: Shaz

Points: 28,963, Level: 24 Points: 28,963, Level: 24 Points: 28,963, Level: 24

Re: Hurts Too Much To Breathe - January 29th 2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Faith* View Post
I don't want to talk about it...just school that fucks me up. My attendance is really low so teachers are concerned.
Oh, Faith, I'm really sorry to hear about that. I really, really understand about the attendence thing; I've been in that situation before.

School is different for everyone, I mean like how people cope with it. Some, cope with it easier than others, whilst some might find it difficult.

The attendence thing is so easy to get caught up into. You say to yourself "I'll only have this day off, or skip this lesson" but it never is just that one day or lesson. You do it again and before you know it you end up missing that particular day lesson because of your lessons/teachers/people in it all the time. The thing I learnt was, you can't keep running away from it. Because it doesn't solve the problem, it just makes it worse. Teachers notice and they ask questions and if you keep missing the lesson/day they sometimes want to call a school meeting (sometimes with your parents) about your attendance. I've been through it and even though now I've got most things under control, I still have the days where one of the most easiest things for someone to do--getting up, is the hardest thing in the world for me. Before the day your wondering what gonna happen and your mind is going into overdrive and that's when those thoughts kick in about not wanting to go in school or a lesson. But once you actually get to school and go in some of your lessons, it isn't always as bad as you think. It's just the 'getting there' that's the hardest. You never know how the day could turn out unless you go out there and go through it. It could turn out to be the worst or best day of your life, but you'll never know what could of happened unless you go out there and go through it, if you know what I mean? I try to take one day at a time, it doesn't seem as overwhelming to me then.

Can I ask, do you have anyone at school/college to talk about things?