View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
fall to romance Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Points: 11,951, Level: 15 Points: 11,951, Level: 15 Points: 11,951, Level: 15

Another tattoo design. Opinions please? - April 19th 2010, 08:15 AM

Here's another, more simple tattoo design sketch that I came up with today.
As with my last one, it's got a lyric by My Chemical Romance (because they pretty much saved me). The angel wing symbolizes several thing (especially in juxtaposition with the lyric). It's for the death of my pets, the future deaths I'll have to deal with, me surviving being suicidal, the death of who I was in the past, moving forward as who I am without caring about what others say, and to remind myself that there must be someone watching out for me (otherwise, why would I still be alive after everything? I mean, I was told I almost died when I was about two, and that's just for starters).

Sorry this is a really bad quality photo of my sketch. I couldn't get a better picture. I've only got my computer camera. And I couldn't replicate the font, so that was added on in a photo editor....and of course the tattoo artist would shade the wing much better.....But I think I've decided I want some variation of this.

-B
--

R.I.P. my sweet baby boy. I miss you so much more than you could have ever imagined.

"There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . . But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.”-Gerard Way