View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount23

Edit avatar

Rape attempt what to do??? - May 26th 2010, 08:02 AM

My girlfriend told me a few weeks ago that someone 1 or 2 years ago attempted to rape her. I really want to help her but she tells me that he just attempted to do things and the worst he did was kiss her so there wouldn't be any evidence.

I know that she has told her parents about this and since she didn't want to take this to court because she is scared of the guy her parents understood and said ok, firstly I find that horrible because her parents should of told her to do something I mean if I had a child of even a close friend I would kick their ass until they would do something about what had happened.

She has only told me a few details, I am not really sure if its even true that he attempted to rape her and didn't do the act. My girlfriend was drunk when this happened and she didn't see things too clearly she told me that when he was about to penetrate her she said stop or i will take this to court and appearantly he stopped but she still has a hard time talking about it and everything so I dunno.

I don't want to annoy or bug her with this a lot because I know she doesn't like to think nor talk about it but I want to help her because I love her and I want to understand her (and eventually put that bastard in jail) normally some people don't even know what the man is called when they get raped but she knows all his details since it was an "older friend".

Thanks for taking the time to read me =D