View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
BlueWolf Offline
A lost wolf
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jessica

Points: 14,292, Level: 17 Points: 14,292, Level: 17 Points: 14,292, Level: 17

Re: Cross Addiction - May 26th 2010, 05:08 PM

Thank you both very much for your advice. I have been trying for what seems to be forever. A couple years have gone by, and even though I have gotten better, I cannot stop. Each time I go a week or two without it, I start again twice as bad as before. When I first started, it wasn't bad at all, but it's getting to the point where you were at Jenna. My mom is threatening to send me to the hospital for it and a few other reasons as well. My lack of control over this and the like basically. I do not want to go, especially right before I start college.

I don't want to have to wait on time. Time.... I have waited and I'm tired of waiting. I can't find these reasons, but my therapists says I'm going to have to.

Duckie, I have tried to list, but I cannot come up with any reasons why it is bad other than the scars it leaves. I find it so relieving. I know deep down that it is not okay to continue, and a part of me is dying to stop, but another part screams for more. I am stuck in limbo between the two, thus why I am seeking help.

But how am I to keep myself from doing something else that is harmful in place of cutting? If I am not cutting, I am doing something else. I need to escape it as a whole.

Self-harm free since 10.1.2013
"You have not failed if you learned something from it."
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"
"Weak heart, Dying soul, Falling apart, Make me whole, These broken blues, Peirce your being, Hide the truth, You won't be seeing."
"Deeper, Deeper, Deeper inside me I live a life that seems to be a lost reality."
"Big Brother is watching."