Thread: Triggering: Feeling a bit lonely.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42

Unhappy Feeling a bit lonely. - June 6th 2010, 10:12 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well, recently I've been feeling a bit lonely. I see people on Facebook saying stuff like "Going out tonight with so and so..." or when I'm working late night when the shops are trading later or when I go out shopping on the weekends, I see people with their girlfriend/boyfriend or their friends and I think to myself "Why can't I go out just for a few hours and forget about everything?" Yeah I do go out with friends and stuff but not on a regular basis like most people do. Some people I know go out every weekend with their boyfriend/girlfriend or friends and it hurts. I know this sounds like I'm feeling sorry for myself but I just don't want to feel like this anymore.
I'm just sick of my parents comparing me to other kids that aren't even their own. It's fucking killing me on the inside. I just want to fucking be somewhere on my own, being independant and just fucking forget about everything like going to the UK, living MY life and doing things that only I want to do.
What can I do?