View Single Post
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Points: 25,720, Level: 23 Points: 25,720, Level: 23 Points: 25,720, Level: 23

Re: Keeping a child from a rape? - June 18th 2010, 03:02 AM

Guys, I'm just going to say this now, let's not have this become a fight about abortion risky vs adoption. It's your body. Abortion is not murder, since it isn't actually a baby yet. At this stage, if you are pregnant, it's barely a fetus. However, it is your choice. Planned Parenthood will not force you to get an abortion, they will actually help you figure out what you want to do, so talking to them might help. Keeping a baby from rape is really risky and tricky. Some women can't see past the fact that it is their rapist baby, and..well it often ends badly for the child if it is born. My point is, you need to think this through first. And you need to talk to someone about this, thoroughly. There is no easy way out here, either way will cost you, but you have to weigh whether you can handle a child, or whether maybe it would be best to either abort or give this one up, because you can always have a baby when you are ready. Just think this through.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me