View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

goal:my novel - July 7th 2010, 07:55 PM

well the title seems pretty comforting but i am really NERVOUS while writing this thing for the 1st time. i have never shared a thing like this with no one online. maybe cause i am low self esteemed about the whole writing thing. i need some opinions,thats why i decided to share. i picked this forum since this is an actual goal.

i mentioned on my profile that i write,and thats like for 4 years straight writing on notebooks. when i came alone in the end of 5th grade, i had these thoughts,dreams...they came on constantly and i started putting it all on paper. so,its not a novel yet,those are like...conversations that i see in my head,and are creative overall.

this year, i finished the 3rd part of it,started 4th part. i was thinking of editing it all together in art, into an actual novel,something that people would read. and i came on reading my work since i forget easily,its not really what i expected,it looks kinda...plain. not like what i imagined. but also,the story isn't bad. i just had REALLY bad self esteem while i write. i just cannot stop thinking "would people read my junk/this and that?"
by editing i mean...making it all look better. i don't know why i am so scared of what people think.should i try describing of whats it about or something? i know its original,all my idea. i get inspired by the people i watched and the ones i knew.

so what do you think? should i try editing it in one piece and try to publish if i like it? i think i know how to...i would love to do that(not cause of the money). my work is fiction in non-fiction. it has 3 or 4 different genres in it,plus its real life,what teens would like to read. i read enough of books,and my English isn't poor,i think. i wish i could just be high self esteemed and relaxed about it,then it would be perfect for myself.

ok,done. sorry its a bit long. people? any opinions?

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.