View Single Post
  (#2890 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 7th 2010, 10:01 PM

well ok, i'll do as i can. but he won't be able to see it,i think. maybe thats the point. for an online person i once knew...
*THIS MIGHT BE TRIGGERING*
dear(you know who you are),
after that month,or months,i thought you are really my friend,that you are going to make my life brighter no matter what,ma you or anyone wouldn't spoil it. february 2010,i confessed my love to you,and you just...seemed to hate me and pushed me away,i still loved you like no one.you were just too stupid to realize that.
march 2010 i found you,you seemed different,you changed,you kept accusing and yelling me for stuff. its like i didn't know you anymore. that stupid redhead stole you from me. and after those cried nights,with you and not,i had to leave... again,it was all my fault.
the heart kept ripping,there was a sharp stone on it. i still cared. i still loved you.
the last time you accused me like i tried to kill her...HOW COULD I??! SHES TOO FAR! shes crazy. but i understood,i gave blessing and nothing in return... no, i cannot spoil my heart for you... not anymore. it felt before,so easy to hurt me till the last moment. no...you won't ever see me again. i will do fine on my journey without you. cause you are the ONLY reason i abandon everything that was mine. i wish it was foe someone who deserved it. i hate no one,though just please get out of my head. i won't take it anymore. i don't wanna see you, i don't wanna hear your name again,cause the next time my weak heart might rip, your success might get achieved...
july 2010 i deleted all your triggering messages,i got you out of my head. i am free. i realized my life cannot be a game anymore. things smile upon me. my prayers were heard and it took your words for me to get over you.
remember,i was the only one there for you, no one else. you have no personality and no goals. i tried to help you realize what life worth is. the day you killed me was the hard one to forget,but someone helped me,it was really amazing.
7 July,2010 i feel reborn.

dear Tasha's haters,
you have no reason to hate me. i did nothing to you. and nothing can be achieved with that,it will just get returned. i am not trying anymore. i was a good friend to you, guess you dont deserve it. NOT ANYMORE.
something else to say?
you make ME stronger.

thanks,this really helped.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.