View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
suicide princess Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amanda

Points: 8,661, Level: 13 Points: 8,661, Level: 13 Points: 8,661, Level: 13

Unhappy 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 22nd 2010, 05:34 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

so 15 and 1/2 months ago, i gave birth to twin girls. (aaliyah and sophia)
they are my whole world but i cant help but remember who there father is. my dad was finally arrested 22 months ago. too bad it was after he got his own daughter pregnant. my dad was arrested for abusing and molesting me, and killing my older brother. but he got out of jail on parole last week for good behavior and apparent innocence. i dont want him anywhere near my kids but i wanna see my dad. i knoe it might sound crazy but i still love my dad. i love and miss him so much. ugh theres something wrong wit me. but like 3 months ago, i was out walking at night and was raped by some older man i didnt knoe and now im pregnant again. if i wasnt against terminating the pregnancy, i wouldnt have this baby but i dont have a choice now. my dad wont let me get an abortion since im only 15. its not fair. i wish i could decide for myself but my dad wont give up his parental rights to me or my girls so im screwed. i hate cops. they promised to protect me but they lied. im staying with my cuz tommy for awhile but i think im being a bad little cuz bc hes always mad or upset now. ugh. i wish i could just buy my own house and raise my own kids without anyone. i hate ppl touching them. i barely let tommy touch them. i dont want anyone to hurt my girls. i would die before i let any of wat happened to me, happen to them. i could really use some advice right now bc idk wat to do.