TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amanda

Points: 8,661, Level: 13 Points: 8,661, Level: 13 Points: 8,661, Level: 13

Unhappy 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 22nd 2010, 05:34 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

so 15 and 1/2 months ago, i gave birth to twin girls. (aaliyah and sophia)
they are my whole world but i cant help but remember who there father is. my dad was finally arrested 22 months ago. too bad it was after he got his own daughter pregnant. my dad was arrested for abusing and molesting me, and killing my older brother. but he got out of jail on parole last week for good behavior and apparent innocence. i dont want him anywhere near my kids but i wanna see my dad. i knoe it might sound crazy but i still love my dad. i love and miss him so much. ugh theres something wrong wit me. but like 3 months ago, i was out walking at night and was raped by some older man i didnt knoe and now im pregnant again. if i wasnt against terminating the pregnancy, i wouldnt have this baby but i dont have a choice now. my dad wont let me get an abortion since im only 15. its not fair. i wish i could decide for myself but my dad wont give up his parental rights to me or my girls so im screwed. i hate cops. they promised to protect me but they lied. im staying with my cuz tommy for awhile but i think im being a bad little cuz bc hes always mad or upset now. ugh. i wish i could just buy my own house and raise my own kids without anyone. i hate ppl touching them. i barely let tommy touch them. i dont want anyone to hurt my girls. i would die before i let any of wat happened to me, happen to them. i could really use some advice right now bc idk wat to do.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: H

Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 22nd 2010, 06:17 PM

Its very normal to feel so protective of them considering what they've done. I'm sure there must be something that stops your father having anything to do with him. Especially considering what he's done and what he's been tried for. You need to talk to a lawyer or something. If you live in England then get to the citizens advice bureau or a connexions office.

Good luck.

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 22nd 2010, 06:20 PM

Hey Amanda,
I'm so sorry that you are going through this and have been put in this situation. How far are along are you now? Are you doing okay with supporting your two kids? Any support system? Although i don't have much advice to offer, i do want you to know that you can always talk to me if you need anyone. Teen Help is a great place to get support when you need it. I'm sure many others will be posting here showing support to.

Your very very brave.
Hang in there <3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 22nd 2010, 10:06 PM

thank you =/
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Painted Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,478, Level: 13 Points: 8,478, Level: 13 Points: 8,478, Level: 13

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 23rd 2010, 10:06 AM

I'm sorry this has happened to you. With th e matter of your father, I understand that you want to see him, its only natural, but you should probably think of what is best for you and your daughters. Its probably not best if they are around a Man like him, you should not be either. Its is for your safety and theirs.

Also, you need some people you can really rely on, to help you through. To be blunt you can't do this alone. Do you have a friend of family member that can help you. It would be best for you all. You need somewhere you can stay for a long time, people to rely until your girls are older. If possible surround yourself with as many positive people as possible. If you ever need anything feel free to PM! :3
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 23rd 2010, 08:16 PM

im staying wit my cousin. i have him. but thanks. =/
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 01:32 AM

so im thinking i should of listened to everyone that told me not to see my dad. considering im stuck in icu wit a breathing tube and iv's in both arms. i have a broken wrist, couple broken ribs. and alot of cuts and bruises. and to make things ever worse, my cousin wont let me see my daughters right now bc of the condition im in. like wtf. there my kids. but watever. i guess he is just doing wat he promised me he would and protecting my babys. i just really wanna protect them myself. i dont like being away from them. there my life!
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Broken Record Offline
Nyaaa!~~
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Aly

Points: 9,620, Level: 14 Points: 9,620, Level: 14 Points: 9,620, Level: 14

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 01:45 AM

If your dad did that to you, you should tell the police right away if you haven't yet. Do not put yourself in that kind of danger. I know he his your dad, but your safety and life is more important.

Dance for me, I like to watch
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide princess View Post
so im thinking i should of listened to everyone that told me not to see my dad. considering im stuck in icu wit a breathing tube and iv's in both arms. i have a broken wrist, couple broken ribs. and alot of cuts and bruises. and to make things ever worse, my cousin wont let me see my daughters right now bc of the condition im in. like wtf. there my kids. but watever. i guess he is just doing wat he promised me he would and protecting my babys. i just really wanna protect them myself. i dont like being away from them. there my life!
[Edited]

it's probably best not to bring babies into the icu.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

Last edited by WashoutThePain; August 26th 2010 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Off Topic/ Unhelpful/ Not Needed
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 02:02 AM

my laptop. my cousin brought it to me. i have issues wit something and my records and notes and shit from it are on my computer. and im getting moved out of icu tomorrow. and just cause i have a breathing tube and some broken bones really dont mean shit. its been worse. i want my girls. i care bout them more.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide princess View Post
my laptop. my cousin brought it to me. i have issues wit something and my records and notes and shit from it are on my computer. and im getting moved out of icu tomorrow. and just cause i have a breathing tube and some broken bones really dont mean shit. its been worse. i want my girls. i care bout them more.
what about the police?.. i assume they are involved? surely the hospital would have contacted them when you came in.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 03:54 AM

they can contact them if they feel its necessary but i would be the one to have to report it. and hes my dad. im not gonna get him in trouble again
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
One of those old people ;)
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 08:37 PM

Actually no, you wouldn't have to be the one to report it. When a child/woman comes into the hospital esp in the condition you are stating a social worker is immediately sent down and police are called. Police can and will press charges without you personally doing it. You can even request them to drop, but if the state picks it up you can not stop it. Also, how did you get a laptop into ICU? And normally if you are awake and concious, they take the breathing tube out. Why is yours still in if I may ask.
Also are you still going to let your father see the girls? Do you really think that is wise seeing as how he just did all of this? What about the condition of the pregnancy? Also, although I don't see how this man is out of prison anyways, once the state presses charges he will go back to prison anyways for a parole violation at the very least. If he is a registered sex offender and you were the victim, there would be a protection order, he could not come within X amount of feet of you or go back to prison that way

"omg i might be pregnant!?!?!"

"ok..calm down..pee on your keyboard...nope its negative"

(#14 (permalink)) Old
miss_my_life Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: tommy

Points: 8,903, Level: 13 Points: 8,903, Level: 13 Points: 8,903, Level: 13

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 09:09 PM

i brought her the laptop. kinda snuck it in. she is my baby cousin. and i love her. and a social worker did come down to her right away but in the hospital shes at, the cops wont press charges unless she wants them too. and she slipped into a coma bout a half hour ago. thts why the breathing tube was still in. they took it out and she stopped breathing altogether. so now shes on the ventilator. but if nothing changes in the next few days ima take her off of it. just means i get to raise aalii and sophia on my own. and her dad is on parole but she loves him way too much to get him in anymore trouble. and he doesnt see the girls at all. she wont let him. she was protecting her kids from him. just not herself. she has every right to see her dad. oh and she miscarried this morning so she was a mess earlier. now idk if she is gonna be ok or anything. she is a vegetable. and i hate it.
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
One of those old people ;)
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 09:20 PM

If she is in a coma, and you take her off life support, it is then murder and no one will have a say about pressing charges. Plain and simple, he will get charged with murder and the state WILL take it over.

"omg i might be pregnant!?!?!"

"ok..calm down..pee on your keyboard...nope its negative"

(#16 (permalink)) Old
iHEAVENn Offline
.:Try Forever:.
I've been here a while

Name: Amy

Points: 14,744, Level: 17 Points: 14,744, Level: 17 Points: 14,744, Level: 17

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillotine_blades View Post
If she is in a coma, and you take her off life support, it is then murder and no one will have a say about pressing charges. Plain and simple, he will get charged with murder and the state WILL take it over.
This.

Quote:
and she slipped into a coma bout a half hour ago. thts why the breathing tube was still in. they took it out and she stopped breathing altogether.
And this statement makes no sense.
so she was in a coma, before she posted about having the tube in? Then she woke up, and was able to type on the computer before the nurses came in to check on her condition and take the tube out? And then when they did take the tube out she stopped breathing all together?
But if that's how it happened how did she slip into the coma a half hour ago? or did she slip into another coma after the first coma, after they removed the tube from her?

So confusing.

.:6:21 a.m.:.
.:12-01-2007:.
.:Logan Jacob:.

Baby HunterComing 7/12/14
My Everything

I support Project Linus!
Let Go Laughing
"It took a pair of soft blue eyes, and a smile so sweet.. to make me reach up high, and really dig down deep.."

(#17 (permalink)) Old
miss_my_life Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 10:22 PM

no. she had the breathing tube in yesterday and wen they took it out she went like 10 minutes and then stopped breathing altogether.

and how would it be murder if i took her off the ventilator? im confused now.
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Melody Pond Offline
is a superhero
I can't get enough

Name: Rachel

Points: 31,901, Level: 25 Points: 31,901, Level: 25 Points: 31,901, Level: 25

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_my_life View Post
and how would it be murder if i took her off the ventilator? im confused now.
Because she would have died from the injuries her father gave her so it would be classed as murder and he would be arrested.

Last edited by Melody Pond; August 26th 2010 at 10:38 PM.
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
miss_my_life Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 10:30 PM

SHES NOT DEAD YET!!!
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Melody Pond Offline
is a superhero
I can't get enough

Name: Rachel

Points: 31,901, Level: 25 Points: 31,901, Level: 25 Points: 31,901, Level: 25

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_my_life View Post
SHES NOT DEAD YET!!!
Yes I know that but from what you are saying if you took her off the ventilator she would die and I was talking about what would happen to her father in that situation.
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
miss_my_life Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 11:03 PM

k sorry. just dont want her dead
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
WashoutThePain Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 26th 2010, 11:39 PM

I think this thread has diverged into a few different paths.
To the OP, if you are having medical issues, you can talk about those issues in the General Health Forum. If you are struggling with the father, perhaps you can post those worries in the Family and Friends Forum. I am not entirely sure what you need help with, so maybe clarifying in more specific threads would be a good idea. Remember, we can only help with so much (we are not professionals). It's always best to talk to your doctor, or the police to sort out a situation.

As there really isn't a clear point to this particular thread, I'm going to go ahead and close this. Feel free to PM me.
-Amy

(#23 (permalink)) Old
eunoia Offline
(n) beautiful thinking
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jes

Points: 53,926, Level: 33 Points: 53,926, Level: 33 Points: 53,926, Level: 33

Re: 15 and pregnant wit #3 - August 31st 2010, 01:08 AM

Trashed. No need to leave it on the public forums.

Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
Closed Thread