View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
no.ordinary.dreamer Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Samantha

Points: 11,935, Level: 15 Points: 11,935, Level: 15 Points: 11,935, Level: 15

Re: My sister, 16 and pregnant; my girlfriend and contraception. - August 23rd 2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Composure View Post

I'm sure that, if you were in my position, you wouldn't want to be fielding that kind of response. I've done all I can to a) increase pleasure for both myself and her and b) take necessary precautions. She doesn't want a condom, I don't care whether or not I use a condom and regardless of whether or not I have been, there's always a possibility of pregnancy.

I never said that pulling out was a proper way of preventing pregnancy. I asked a question and I don't think it warranted that kind of response. With that being said, I'm well aware of it. She isn't on any antibiotics and I know it may "cancel out" the pill. She does take her pill every day. And nothing is certain, so I cannot be sure, so to speak.

Im sorry if i offended you in anyway. I didnt mean for my response to come off as rude and im very sorry if it came off that way.
My sister got pregnant young and i know how hard its been for her and so in my opinion its important to take as many precautions as possible.

Why does ur gf skip the sugar pill week?

again im very sorry that my comment sounded offensive i truly did not mean for it to sound that way.

~Samantha~

PM me anytime

Recovering Self Harmer

Rape Survivor 9/28/11

The Day I Met My Soulmate 10/27/11
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.