Thread: Triggering: is this rape??
View Single Post
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
jillianjayde Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jillian Jayde

Points: 8,688, Level: 13 Points: 8,688, Level: 13 Points: 8,688, Level: 13

Re: is this rape?? - October 13th 2010, 02:28 AM

First off, you absolutely weren't in the wrong in any way, and anyone who would tell you that you did something wrong because he slipped it in the back is an idiot, to be blunt.

Secondly, I speak from experience (embarrassed?) when I say that sometimes when you are having sex with a guy from behind that it accidentally happens; sometimes they "don't realize" that they've missed their proper target.

That being said, you asked him to stop and it took multiple asks for him to actually stop so while you may have difficulty in proving it to be rape if you were to press charges because it happened in the middle of consensual sex, he still acted repugnantly. In the eyes of the law, you have the right to say stop at any time even when its started off consensual, it's just trickier to prove.

In some states, you could actually consider it to be assault because even if you are having consensual sex with someone and they get rougher with you than you are comfortable with and ask them to stop, and they don't, you can press charges.

All in all, you have no reason to feel guilty because you didn't do anything wrong.

Jillian Jayde

In the depths of winter, I looked inside myself and found an invincible spring. - Camus
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.