View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Love09 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,583, Level: 15 Points: 10,583, Level: 15 Points: 10,583, Level: 15

Question We aren't dating, but we are?? - February 2nd 2011, 08:00 PM

So, for about the last 2 months, this guy and I have been doing things together outside of school every weekend. We've gone to the movies, Starbucks multiple times, and gone on a few walks. I really really liked him, and we were starting to hold hands and hug a little. We are "together" in our friends eyes, but we aren't officially dating.
But now, for some reason, I don't like him anymore. I'm not sure why. We went to a dance this Saturday, and I left early because I felt uncomfortable with the way it seemed to be going. He wasn't being inappropriate, he just looked like he was having such a good time, and I wasn't because I felt so bad for not feeling the same way about him.
My problem is that I think I should probably tell him I only like him as a friend, except I'm wondering if I maybe do like him more, but something within the last 5 days changed and it actually is just me. I am sick with strep throat right now, and I have been not feeling well with allergies, but it doesn't seem like that would change my feelings for him.

any suggestions/advice? I really don't want to lead him on.

Love everyone