(#4 (permalink)) Old
Just Peachy. Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36

Re: Bulimia. - April 12th 2011, 07:12 PM

Hey there,

I am sorry that you are feeling like you're trapped and conflicted. I know you're afraid that getting help will strip away who you are, but let me tell you something- You're 18. You're growing and you're learning. It's time to create a new, healthier you. You can't live this life forever, right? You know how unhealthy this is for you, and it seems like you want help. I know you don't want to give up your secret. Even though secrets are meant to be kept confidential, they're also meant to be told to someone else. Someone you can trust, or someone who can make things better for you. I like the idea of you possibly going to a support group. This way, girls (or boys!) have the same secret you do, and you all can support each other and help each other thro;ugh recovery. You're 18, so you don't even need to tell your parents. Though, I encourage you to do so. They can help support you as well. I know things are tough, I was there. And I felt the same exact way you do, and sometimes I still do. You're going to feel loads better if you fight this and recover. You CAN do this. Just keep positive, sunshine.<3