View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
bethany Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,165, Level: 13 Points: 8,165, Level: 13 Points: 8,165, Level: 13

HOW TO MAKE A GUY WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP AFTER 6 MONTHS OF DATING - April 19th 2011, 01:56 AM

After six months of dating, i would like to be in a committed relationship with this guy. But the problem is that he has told me several times that he is not ready for a relationship. So at this point im starting to feel like he is just taking me for a ride. Im confused because we do basically everything a couple does. We hangout, care for each other, he pampers me and treats me well. We have become really close and have a bond.. But its now confusing for me because we have bothe become attached to each other but he still hasnt mentioned that he has changed his mind about us being in a relationship. My big problem is the fact that whenever we have a dispute or misunderstand he always says "thats why ive always told you im not ready for a relationship" According to me,he is trying to use it to justify himself whenever he messes up and it annoys me. Ive been patient for six months and 2mrw i intend to find out if is now ready for a relationship and if not then we shud be strictly friends coz of fed up of acting like a couple yet its not official.. So how should i talk to him about it?