Thread: Triggering (Abuse): Can I really be pregnant?
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: Can I really be pregnant? - April 26th 2011, 07:53 PM

I am very sorry to hear that you have had to go through such an ordeal. At age 11, this is going to stay with you for most of your life. After taking 7 pregnancy tests that have come up positive, it's say to say you are most likely pregnant. Since you've just begun to get your period, your body is telling you that you are physically ready to handle with bearing a child for 9 months. However, you do have options. I agree with Chris. What you need to do is seek advice from a counselor. They'll be able to help you further discuss what your best options are. And, secondly, tell a police officer about your brother's friend raping you. They can put him away for life. It's hard to believe that your brother and father have acted so wrongly about this, and you need someone to help you through this issue. Your right; at age 11, there is no way you'd be able to care for a baby without an adult's help. Your too young to get a job, a proper job, that will help you pay for everything that a baby needs. Babies are costly, and even with one income, if Jason were to have a job, it still wouldn't be enough.

You need to get help right away. If you need to talk, please private message me.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011