View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
OurLovesSublime Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 11,625, Level: 15 Points: 11,625, Level: 15 Points: 11,625, Level: 15

Exclamation Pregnant.. I don't know what to do... - February 24th 2009, 07:14 PM

I'm so confused... I found out that I'm pregnant about three weeks ago. When I found out I was so upset because I knew my boyfriend wouldn't want to keep it. He let me know all the time that he isn't ready for a kid, and if I ever got pregnant he would want me to get an abortion. I agreed with him at the time, because I didn't think I was ready either. But, now that I'm pregnant it's a totally different story... I feel so attached to it already, and want nothing more that to keep it. He knows this is how I feel, but won't budge on the fact that he doesn't want it. I feel so trapped because I have no job, no money, no insurance and I feel like the choice is his to make because he supports me while I go to school. But at the same time, we don't hurt for money because he has a really good job, and I know if I decided not to get it, he would support me anyway. I just don't want to do anything to him that he doesn't want though... We've been together for almost two years... I really thought that I couldn't get pregnant because there were so many times I was stupid and didn't use protection and never got pregnant. When I met him I went on birth control and thought pregnancy was something I didn't need to worry about. Then I skipped a period and had a positive test... I feel like this was meant to be and this is my miracle baby. I have an appointment for a consultation for an abortion on Friday, and I know deep down I don't think I can do it. I just need help, some advice, previous experience, anything would be appreciated. Thank you.