View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ty-deedra-tydeirdre:) Offline
Unique:)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ty'Deirdre

Points: 9,480, Level: 14 Points: 9,480, Level: 14 Points: 9,480, Level: 14

Exclamation Am I doing what's right for myself?? Mothers or Pregnant Girls/women or expecting mothers please answer!! But all answers are appreciated by anybody! - July 8th 2011, 02:39 AM

For four months my period has been bright red spotting and pink and brown. This month my stomach started hurting every day and my back too. On top of that, it feels like there are bubbles popping in my stomach. I've gained weight, and I eat more...especially drinking orange juice and eating popsicles...More than often I feel nausea and my nipples hurt from time to time. I feel pressure in my belly too, and that isn't normal.

My dr. thinks I need to get on Birth control, but I don't want to!!
I don't want to get on anything until I know what's going on with me. Sometimes this white mucus stuff comes out of me, and I know that isn't normal!!

I'm not stressing, but she gave me a pregnancy test while I was spotting and a little of my blood got in the urine sample and it came out negative, and I think my blood test did too because she didn't call...I don't know what to do..i got bigger..everytime I look down I see my belly...i really hope it isn't a tumor...somebody help.

Last edited by Ty-deedra-tydeirdre:); July 8th 2011 at 03:16 AM.