View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
bipolar Offline
Average Joe

Name: Leah

Points: 9,111, Level: 13 Points: 9,111, Level: 13 Points: 9,111, Level: 13

Smile my only goal. (any advice?) - July 24th 2011, 04:38 PM

i have only ever had ONE goal. . i want to go to the olympics. i want to be a diver. my neighbors have a swimming pool thats 8 feet at one end and has a diving board. of course, i can't do any flips or major stunts off of it because its not a spring board OR a platform (obviously) but i have perfected a normal dive. i've always been a really strong swimmer, and my are having me teach their kids (ten and seven) how to dive well. its fun, diving, and the thrill is amazing. i have taught myself how to do a front flip and a back flip so that i can get the form and feel of it down. i want SO bad to get to the olympics, but my only chance in 2018. i want so bad to get there, but i am just so unsure right now. i can't get an inward double tuck. i want that move. i want it BAD. advice?

had a dream, i was king. woke up, still king(: - eminem

you put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray. i stood there loving you and wished them all away. and you come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you- taylor swift

i dont know what i want, so don't ask me- taylor swift.

maybe there's beauty in goodbye. theres just no reasons left to try. you push me away. another black day. let's count up the reasons to cry.