View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: rape or just sex? - August 2nd 2011, 12:18 AM

This was rape and I know it may be hard but you need to tell someone and file a report, I know you like him but if he could do this to you he could do it to someone else and you can report him to prevent that from happening. You really do need to report him and tell someone because it really isn't ok to go on knowing something like this happened and to just pretend it didn't. It's very unhealthy and as you pointed out, it was a fertile day for you which highly increases the chances of you getting pregnant, you need to report him and also I suggest seeing a doctor because you need to either try to get emergency contraception if it was in the last 72 hours or wait until you can find out if you are pregnant. I'm so sorry this happened to you but you really should do something to get him put somewhere where he can't do this to any one else.

[e] Actually I'm sorry to say but it was rape, Ashley. She was drunk and after you reach a certain BAL (Blood Alcohol Level) it can be tried as rape, under the influence as much as she seems to have been, she could not consciously make a decision to consent by law and therefore it was rape.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.