View Single Post
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
CrystalJade Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 14,857, Level: 17 Points: 14,857, Level: 17 Points: 14,857, Level: 17

Re: rape or just sex? - August 3rd 2011, 05:48 AM

They said that it was vodka but I can drink vodka without a chaser, this stuff I couldn't and one of the girls said something about the high alcohol content. That would explain why my friend and I were both smashed... I used beer as a chaser and it's possible that they put more in. I'm definitely giving up alcohol for a while. The thought of drinking makes me feel sick.

I'm bothered because I don't know for sure how I got most of the bruises, I have a small black eye and my cheek is bruised and swollen, I also have what looks like fingerprints all over me. It is possible that I got them from being picked up. One other thing is I know I passed out for a time because I'm missing some hours. We got smashed at 9 and I was taken home at 3.

I'll be going to a counselor sometime. If I tell her she won't contact police, right? The cops here hate me and I have a long history with them because of my family and rebellious years. I also don't want to be taken away from my dad. My friend I talked to today said she was going to get me the plan B pill but her mom wouldn't let her. I don't want it anyway because I view it as an abortion pill and that goes against my views. If I have a baby I WILL get child support.

I'm a little afraid for school because it feels like everyone knows and I'm afraid they will attack me if I come out.

Does anyone know how long the bruises and chaffing can last?