(#27 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18

Re: rape or just sex? - August 3rd 2011, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2012 View Post
They said that it was vodka but I can drink vodka without a chaser, this stuff I couldn't and one of the girls said something about the high alcohol content. That would explain why my friend and I were both smashed... I used beer as a chaser and it's possible that they put more in. I'm definitely giving up alcohol for a while. The thought of drinking makes me feel sick.

I'm bothered because I don't know for sure how I got most of the bruises, I have a small black eye and my cheek is bruised and swollen, I also have what looks like fingerprints all over me. It is possible that I got them from being picked up. One other thing is I know I passed out for a time because I'm missing some hours. We got smashed at 9 and I was taken home at 3.

I'll be going to a counselor sometime. If I tell her she won't contact police, right? The cops here hate me and I have a long history with them because of my family and rebellious years. I also don't want to be taken away from my dad. My friend I talked to today said she was going to get me the plan B pill but her mom wouldn't let her. I don't want it anyway because I view it as an abortion pill and that goes against my views. If I have a baby I WILL get child support.

I'm a little afraid for school because it feels like everyone knows and I'm afraid they will attack me if I come out.

Does anyone know how long the bruises and chaffing can last?
Dont worry , they wont attack a girl for admitting to have been raped, theyd attack HIM. She may tell police, they are required to tell in cases of current abuse, I am not sure if this qualifies as current abuse (it may have to be something repeated that will happen again in the future, im not sure). The police would still do something about a rape, and besides its the prosecuters who press charges , not the police.

I know of no clear liquors that taste that much stronger than vodka and yet are still 80 proof. I mean 80 proof whiskey tastes stronger to me than 80 proof vodka , despite the same alcohol content, but its dark. So this leads me to believe that what you received was something a bit stronger than the 80 proof liquors that you are used to having. it could have been everclear. which would get you drunk pretty fast. and i mean extremely fast. I mean if you had like 3 beers and lets say they put put more alcohol into each beer, as you said. and meanwhile you drink 2 shots of everclear. if they put between half a shot to a whole shot of vodka into each beer, you could have had the equivalent of 8-10 beers all in an hour. and then probably still drank later or before, so your BAC could have been like 0.25 or something you are lightweight. vodka is weak compared to everclear, vodka(40 percent) is closer wine(15 percent) in alcohol concentration than it is to everclear(75 or 95 percent depending on type and state you are in).

I wont attempt to dissuade you about your abortion beliefs, because that must be firmly rooted in you, but just remember, unless he has a well paying job and a lot of money, collecting child support from him may be hard. but then again i dont know the laws on that

"Does anyone know how long the bruises and chaffing can last?" my answer: hopefully long enough so that they are still visible to the police when you report him.

You had better make that decision to tell the cops or not fast, and I mean now, like today. The problem with finding someone guilty of rape is that the girl is too traumatized to tell and waits until all of the hard evidence is gone. theres a lot of evidence now, probably enough for conviction, i mean you have your testimony, your friends testimony, your bruises (thats good evidence right there) , and a swab test that they could only do on you within a few days of the rape to determine if his dna is there (establishes sex occured, very strong evidence), and perhaps other witnesses of events that day and night (witnesses disappear as time goes on). Theres probably enough evidence to defeat him a court of law right now, but a week from now there may not be, so act fast. i know its a lot of hard decisions to make, but you have to be strong now more than ever, although unfortunately, this is also when its hardest to be strong.

Good luck