View Single Post
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
CrystalJade Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 14,857, Level: 17 Points: 14,857, Level: 17 Points: 14,857, Level: 17

Re: rape or just sex? - August 3rd 2011, 08:46 PM

I can't tell the police... the people at the party wouldn't testify because they are best friends with him and my one friend that was there was asleep the whole time. She's currently in a lot of trouble and I haven't talked to her yet and probably won't until school starts (on the 19th).

My throat has been killing me recently too. :/ it's my senior year and then I'll be away from my classmates... my friend that I told everything too thinks that everyone at the party was in on it, I'm not so sure though.

I haven't even told my dad... I can't because his life is stressful enough and I don't want to be more of a disappointment. It's difficult decisions and I hope I'm making the right ones. I think I'm older than the guy, I will be 18 in about a month. As time goes on I question some of the stuff I remember but the bottom line is I know what happened because for now I have proof. I tried writing everything down in a notebook but it's hard because I don't know the order of everything and things come and go.

I'm sure everything will get better soon. Thank you all for your help.