Guardian_Angel Offline
Protector.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Peter

Points: 12,824, Level: 16 Points: 12,824, Level: 16 Points: 12,824, Level: 16

Re: Interracial dating. - September 5th 2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
I dated a Japanese girl, briefly. She was on some kind of student exchange from Tokyo University. Probably the most beautiful girl I've ever dated, and shy in a way that was cute rather than annoying. Blushed a lot. Her English was pretty awful, but she wrote better than she spoke so we communicated by passing notes. Unfortunately it all went pear-shaped when her boyfriend found out (), but I still remember her fondly. So yeah, I've dated interracially and across cultural barriers, and I'd absolutely do it again. There are attractive girls from every background.
Archeron, every post you makes brings me laughter xD

As for me, well seeing as my father is white, and my mother is black, its likely I will end up in an interracial relationship either way! xD

that being said, I, for some reason, prefer girls who are caucasion, I just feel more of an attraction for them.

I believe its more of a cultural thing as well, as I was brought up by my father, and I feel the white British culture is more part of my identity, and therefore feel more synergy with those from a white cultural background.

Now saying this, would I be adverse to dating other races? Certainly not, it would never be an issue... Now I have had it be an issue with partners families before...

Impossible
is a word
to be found only
in the dictionary of fools.

To do all that one is able to do,
Is to be a man;
To do all that one would like to do,
Is to be a god.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Quiero tener sandías con un patito como Tricia!