View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18

is there an eating disorder where the appetite is simply not there - September 10th 2011, 01:07 AM

i never get hungry.ever. i only ate a honey bun yesterday. and wasnt even hungry this morning. i want to gain weight. i dont have any emotional issues like feeling fat.

it doesnt sound like any of these: anorexia nervosa (caused by obsession with weight loss), bulimia nervosa ,etc. and of course : it cant be binge eating disorder (eating too much).

it is only my artificial "you have to eat, or you will die, i know you hate eating and you arent hungry, but you must" appetite that keeps me alive. i simply lack a natural appetite. i also resort to unhealthy behaviors such as eating 3 honey buns (containing (edited)calories a piece) or 4 big macs just so that i can eat (edited) calories a day or more. i love calories but hate food.

is this an eating disorder? it is 0 percent psychological. the only psychological part is the fact that i may have sensory issues due to aspergers and this may be part of the eating problem .

Last edited by Just Peachy.; September 10th 2011 at 01:56 AM. Reason: please do not post calorie numbers.