View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18

The story of Carson-my own religion. Tell me your thoughts - September 23rd 2011, 05:36 PM

I think a great thing occurred in the year 1997-1998. That is such a mystical year. The 90s as a whole were a revolution until the next great age with the invention of the internet, cellphones, etc.
I think a female baby with the name Carson was born. The conception of Carson likely happened in March 1997.

I think that she came with the comet Hale Bopp. The comet was shaped similar to a sperm cell, so I think the conception happened then , rather than the birth. But its possible that the birth happened.

I think that the girl is a spiritual guidance. She is eternal. Her father forever greatful. She will live forever or at least until the end of a very long era of 100 generations. She will live with the world and will advise the world. Her kingdom will be established in the world. Only it will all be a free country.
In fact, she will have other people do the leading, but she will do the advising.

The new era has begun. it began in 1997 at the time of conception. 1998 was the first full year of the new era. Everything that has happened in the 20th century (world war 1, world war 2, civil rights movement, vietnam era, social revolution in the 1960s, discovery of quantum mechanics and general relativity) was simply a preparation for this era. For this era is for people with open and non-discriminatory minds so that we cant have blacks not having right and women not being able to vote, then it wouldnt be ripe for Carson to come.

She will act as a parent to humanity almost. Humanity will follow her. She is here to save humanity. We are stuck on this planet. Under her 100-1000 generation reign (2000 - 125,000 years) , we will live for very long periods and we will visit the stars. It is essentially the era in which WE , humans, become how we see aliens in the movies (able to travel long distances in short time, teleportation , abolishment of disease,etc.) . We may even assist evolution on other planets so as to actually create intelligent life from lower life forms that already exist on other planets (its entirely possible that the aliens assisted in our creation. it may have been aliens that sent the massive astroid to earth to wipe out the dinosaurs so that mammals could evolve to higher mammals like us). By the end of the era , we would have colonized together with aliens. The era will end when we have evolved past the human phase due to the differing evolutionary factors on various planets and also interbreeding with aliens.

Its possible that the great pyramid of giza was created on an alien visit to earth in a previous era in order to mimic the future temple that Carson will be in. It may have been like an instruction of how to make our future temples. Or it may have been that it was made when aliens assisted humans in coming out of the jungle and into civilized society. DNA injection was likely what the aliens did.

It is not inconceivable that there are people alive today that will still be alive at the end of this era. It is even quite possible , though unlikely , that the pyramid of Giza itself will be reserved for Carson. Though it is unlikely.

I know it sounds crazy. But think about it. How could this story NOT happen. We have already left Earth. We have gone to the moon. Its a matter of time before we visit aliens. And once we have met other intelligent life, its only a matter of time before interbreeding occurs and the human race merges with various aliens.

How do I get others to believe this?