View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: maybe pregnant? too early to tell? - September 29th 2011, 04:46 AM

In all honesty, you wouldn't be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms yet. You didn't even have time for conception to take place, really. Usually, it takes about 14 days before a pregnancy test could be seen as accurate. Since you had sex on the 17th, and it's only been 11 days since you had sex, you wouldn't even know yet.

Pregnancy symptoms don't usually start around or until 8 weeks of pregnany, but this is just a general thing. Everyone is different so early pregnancy symptoms might start earlier or later for some people.

You need to stop pysching yourself out. One: stressing can lead to you not having a period this month at all, which would only increase your stress. Two: believing you have early signs of pregnancy could put your mind and body in a state where it truly thinks its pregnancy, causing a hysterical pregnancy.

Third: Don't worry. It's still too early to tell, and there are options for you to choose from if you are, indeed, pregnant. But, right now, you need to calm down and relax.

After about 14 days, or if you don't get your period by October 1st, or the end of next week, I would take a pregnancy test since you would have accurate results by then.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011