View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Chalkman Offline
ChalkMan
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alex

Points: 8,445, Level: 13 Points: 8,445, Level: 13 Points: 8,445, Level: 13

Friction Burn on My Penis - October 15th 2011, 06:22 AM

Hi, this is the first time I've taken part in the forum but have read for a while, however I have my own problem and felt that I could do with the advice of you guys!

Basically a few years ago I developed some sort of friction burn on my penis just on my foreskin, it's slightly red and dark, the pain was very mild at the time and to this day I honestly don't feel a thing it's in perfect working order, however it looks slightly ugly. I do not know why it has not disapeared or faded away I have tried a few creams and moisturisers and for some reason it won't go. In truth it has eaten away my self confidence and although I let it happen I'm always a bit shy of a girl going down on me for the first time as I wonder if they'll say anything about it. Thankfully no one has, but it still, although perhaps seems minor is a problem for me and I would feel far more at ease if I could be gone with it.

I'm unsure if the friction burn won't go because I to be fair do masturbate a fair amount and have sex as well which gives it constant "irritation" (though it doesn't hurt in the slightest now) I have tried not masturbating for a couple of weeks (VERY HARD!) and putting creams on it, but to no avail! I was wondering if you could perhaps point me in the direction of some wonder cream that could help me out or something?

Thank you.