(#5 (permalink)) Old
Power Cosmic Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Janos

Points: 38,476, Level: 28 Points: 38,476, Level: 28 Points: 38,476, Level: 28

Re: Friction Burn on My Penis - October 15th 2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkman View Post
There isn't anything else other than masturbation that could have caused it that I can think of, though thats the problem I am worrying that it is permanent and I won't ever be able to get rid of it, I desperately don't want to go parading it to a doctor but I guess I may have to...
Hm, thing is, I once got a friction burn on my penis a few years back (we were drunk, this meant she was..dry. Go figure) and whilst it was all red and painful for a couple days, that's as long as it lasted, and that's despite my penis being, er, frequently used those few days too.
Does it look like scar tissue though? If you're not 100% sure, google image search 'mild scar tissue' or something, though be prepared for the images not exactly being pretty (obviously >.> ) ^^;
I'm assuming also, that you've been tested for STIs and stuff, so you know it isn't actually a blotchy rash or something?
Thing is, you could ask a doctor, since there are more powerful creams that might help, but some of them might only be available via prescription, so whilst it is a rather awkward thing to talk to a doctor about, just think about all the other people with even more awkward stuff that the doctor would have to deal with every single day ^^;

"My one desire is for peace -- peace for everyone"