View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
shimmeringfaerie Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 18,257, Level: 19 Points: 18,257, Level: 19 Points: 18,257, Level: 19

Re: How to have a miscarriage? - October 26th 2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherhug12 View Post
This is my first pregnancy and i am the only perosn excited about it. i do not believe in abortions but i dont want to bring a child into a world where people are going to hate him. i am 11 weeks and i have done so much research and have nothing that will help me at this stage. I know i only have really a week left before i cant get an abortion but i cant even afford that myself. So my question is how can i make myself have a miscarriage? some lady said put parsley leaves up my vagine but that just doesnt seem right, and im to far for that. This was an accident and i just wish i had more options then this. if you know of anything please let me know. thank you!
You cannot make yourself have a miscarriage. A miscarriage is something that happens spontaneously or is caused by an accident. What you are talking about is giving yourself an abortion.

I know that you must be so scared right now. But giving yourself an abortion is not the right thing to do. You could cause serious harm to yourself in the process and it may not even work. If it doesn't work, you then may have to deal with complications in your pregnancy or your baby might have to deal with deformities or other issues.

What you need to do is go to the doctor or Planned Parenthood immediately. They will be able to tell you what your options are and help you through this. If you decide that you do want an abortion, you will be able to get one safely. If you decide that you want to keep your baby or give him/her up for adoption, then they can help you or point you to other people who can help. The important thing is that you stay safe and don't put yourself in unnecessary danger.

PM me!

Dreaming about the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time.