Thread: Female Advice Preferred: I found out I got a girl pregnant on prom night
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
XY1194 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,065, Level: 13 Points: 8,065, Level: 13 Points: 8,065, Level: 13

I found out I got a girl pregnant on prom night - November 12th 2011, 07:34 PM

This is all still a surprise to me but I need to get this off my chest. This past spring I had my senior prom and afterward I ended up having sex with my date. I am white and she was Asian, we never dated before but we had known each other and she had asked me to take her. (Turns out she had had a real crush on me for a while and I didn't notice.) We didn't talk after that night and I didn't think much of it.

Fast forward to the other day, I'm looking through Facebook for this girl just to catch up, see how college is going and I don't see her. When I asked a female friend of hers she acted surprised that I didn't know and then dropped the bomb: she had gotten pregnant on prom night. I was shocked.
"Remember at graduation before the ceremony started, she threw up?" she asked.
"Yeah. I thought she was just nervous."
"No. She was pregnant. She said she was going to tell you then but she clearly didn't"

She then told me that after her parents, who were very strict and traditional, found out they sent her away to have the baby. She doesn't know where she went. I don't know what to do right now. I haven't told anyone else yet. Should I find her or wait for her to call?