View Single Post
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Raining Glitter Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,553, Level: 15 Points: 10,553, Level: 15 Points: 10,553, Level: 15

Re: Would you date (or are you dating) someone you've never met in person? - November 16th 2011, 06:15 PM

Personally, I would never date someone I never met because I couldn't handle it.

I feel like I would turn that person into my "dream guy". See him as perfect-everything I wanted, when really he is not. There is something about seeing someone in person that makes it different. You are fully aware of the person instead of lost in dreamland. Like everyone else has said, anyone could be anything on the internet. I feel like I would trick myself into liking and believe he is something he's not.

I would need to meet him first before actually dating him. After meeting him, I'll be willing to have a long-distance relationship. I need to meet him first though so I could fully get to know him

Being friends with someone I haven't met is fine! I feel like dating is a more advance relationship-so it must require a deeper knowledge of the person. The whole point of dating is to get to know them and see if they are the special one

Sometimes all you need to do is sprinkle a little glitter on someone's raincloud to blend them a rainbow.
Having a bad day?
Need some glitter?: Look, Listen, & Love
(note: I do not own the first two)
PM me ANYTIME if you want to talk!
I'll listen. You are not alone.