View Single Post
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
nicky1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 11,007, Level: 15 Points: 11,007, Level: 15 Points: 11,007, Level: 15

Re: Where do young people have sex? - November 19th 2011, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberpamber View Post
I have to agree with the options so far. Really anytime/anywhere you can, go for it, even if you have to have the TV or radio on to drown out some of the noise of your actions. You mentioned you wanted it to be spontanious, well make it spontanious even if its just a quick time here and there lol. I could be wrong (so please don't get mad at me if I am) but it almost sounds like you're trying to make that be the focal point of your relationship, rather than the fact that you both love each other for who you are. I understand sex is great and all but there is such thing as too much of a good thing lol. Just my 2 cents here.
See, the problem is that we already did that (turn up the radio while everyone was near), and got caught once, so we are traumatized a bit by that. We just need some place which is unaproachable by anyone we know, and anyone in general to feel really comfortable again.

As for the focal point, I did not understand but did you mean I am making this problem the focal point of our relationship? If so, well - natuarlly I am mostly concerned by this because it is (thank God) the only single "problem" in our relationship. Everything else is going soooo swiftly, and this situation just bothers and irritates and frustrates both of us, because we just cannot solve it completely without resources I cannot have for at least next several years.