View Single Post
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
justme1119 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 8,270, Level: 13 Points: 8,270, Level: 13 Points: 8,270, Level: 13

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 24th 2011, 05:21 PM

if so who goes to jail? He isn't able to consent by law and neither is she. There needs to be more details to know if he raped her or not and frankly I don't want to hear that because I have trigger issues. I actually had a girl I was involved with at 11 she was 13. I don't think it was abuse childhood experimentation. I believe it's anything further than 2 years is abuse. Like if he were 14 and she were 10 or 11. That would be child on child abuse. Now you're right if fat kid is going to be 15 soon and she's 12 for a while it's pretty much abuse. Otherwise I don't think legally it is abuse. You know that 12 13 and 14 year olds can go to the same grade right without failing a grade. To me it's safe to say 12 year olds age range is from 10 to 14. Now personally I could never find myself being attracted to someone so young as 14 let alone 12. I'm more interested in adults but I settle for upper teens. But I'm just saying how I've found it's culturally accepted among non-relatives. Not that I think it's a good idea. As 12 year olds don't last imo and don't seem to handle as well a relationship longlasting imo. But hey they are individuals. And it does suit some 14 year olds who are normal. I'm just saying what's legal and accepted..

I can draw it out for you.
a 14 year old is born in October parent decides to put them in school at 5 going on 6. Therefore at 13 going on 14 come october they enter 8th grade. A 12 year old is born in November. A 12 year old's parents place this child in kindergarten at 4 going on 5. This 12 year old will enter 8th grade as and for a month maybe even 2 these classmates will both be 8th graders but 14 and 12. I don't think classmates around the same should be allowed not to date classmates around their same age. Neither does the law. As no one would prosecute him if she was a random 12 year old rather the issue is morewith her being his very own sister which I presume is related to him by blood. That's against the laws and a horrendous crime. Not all incest is abuse but all incest surely is illegal. I don't really think medication can make you do that. I've been on meds it never crossed my mind to do any sort of thing but people are different I guess. Either he needs a
lot of help.

Last edited by justme1119; November 24th 2011 at 05:38 PM.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 760998 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!