TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Thatfatkid Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,775, Level: 12 Points: 7,775, Level: 12 Points: 7,775, Level: 12

Unhappy Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 19th 2011, 10:58 PM

This is what happened,

About a month or so ago (for crazy reasons I can't explain I did something bad. I think I had pre-cum on my finger. But not alot. You couldn't even see it.I stuck my finger up my sisters butt. Then I moved down to her vagina . She had her hand on it. I think I touched the lower area of the mouth. But not the mouth. Then she took a shower. She had her period afterwards for 7 days. Shes not sick or anything but she has been bieng nice and not a bitch like usuall. I'm 14 and she's 12.

I believe this happened because My meds have been making me act unusual. Also I was in a sort of blacked out phase. Could she be pregnant?????
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 760998 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 19th 2011, 11:05 PM

If she had her period as usual then it's unlikely she's pregnant.

"You, and only you alone,
Can build a bridge across the stream..."

TeenHelper since 07/07/2005.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Thatfatkid Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 20th 2011, 12:05 AM

Without a test how could i know? Whats the likely hood of this happening?
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 20th 2011, 12:33 AM

The fact that you inserted your finger into her anus first, means that whatever tiny amount of precum there might have been would probably have been wiped off then, before you got to her vagina.

As I said before, it's highly unlikely she's pregnant, but if you are losing sleep over it then get her to take a test.

Also, if you are on meds does that mean you see a psychiatrist? If so, you might want to discuss with him/her how your meds are making you act "unusual".

"You, and only you alone,
Can build a bridge across the stream..."

TeenHelper since 07/07/2005.

Last edited by FairyPoppins; November 20th 2011 at 12:41 AM.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Thatfatkid Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 20th 2011, 01:36 AM

Alright but the thing is I only stuck it in about 1-2 cm and it might not have been the same finger. And I told my mom a similar story and she said whatever happened couldn't of made her pregnant because she had her period. So i cant get a pregnancy test.

Last edited by Thatfatkid; November 20th 2011 at 02:07 AM.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 20th 2011, 02:12 AM

If she had a period, it's highly unlikely that she's pregnant. One of the first signs that a woman is pregnant is missing her period. Don't be too worried. However, it would be smart for you to talk to whoever is prescribing the medicine. Let them know what effects the medication has had on you. They'll be able to do something, whether it's prescribing you to a different medicine, changing the dosage, or taking you off medication completely.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 20th 2011, 04:18 AM

I agree, its very unlikely that she is pregnant. I wouldn't worry too much about it but if it would give you some peace of mind then I'd go get a pregnancy test.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
snoogums Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Blue

Points: 10,785, Level: 15 Points: 10,785, Level: 15 Points: 10,785, Level: 15

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 20th 2011, 05:06 AM

I am 99.9% sure that your sister won't be pregnant from that. Also If medicine is making you do things like that to your 12 year old sister it is probably best to not be taking it anymore so I agree with everyone else that you should definitely talk to someone about that.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Will sterry

Points: 12,494, Level: 16 Points: 12,494, Level: 16 Points: 12,494, Level: 16

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 20th 2011, 08:48 AM

If those meds are making you do shit like that with sister then you need to come off them.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Thatfatkid Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 20th 2011, 09:20 PM

So when you say unlikely what do you mean? I thought having your period its over. This occured about a week or so before her period and its only her second one. When will I know for sure without a PT?
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
JessJ Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: JessJ

Points: 7,661, Level: 12 Points: 7,661, Level: 12 Points: 7,661, Level: 12

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 20th 2011, 10:23 PM

Some women still get their periods or some bleeding even while they're pregnant. It's actually fairly common. That being said, though, from what you've described, I seriously doubt that she is pregnant by what you did. If I were you, I'd be more concerned about what you did and doing whatever you have to to never allow it to happen again. Doing things like this could be very damaging to your relationship with your sister. Such things cross a line that should NEVER be crossed with people you're related to. I would stop worrying about whether she's pregnant and be more concerned about getting the help you desperately need.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 20th 2011, 10:30 PM

Hi there.

Like most people have said to you, if you're sister has had her period then the chances are incredibly small that you have in fact gotten her pregnant. However, some women can carry on having periods during pregnancy which is why it is always best to get a pregnancy test done to know for sure.

What concerns me more here is what you have done to your sister and whether you know and understand how serious this can be. I would immediately contact your doctor or psychiatrist and ask for an urgent appointment so you can explain what has happened and how you feel this may be related to your medication. What you did is not right and I feel this needs to be looked in to.

Jessie

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Thatfatkid Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 21st 2011, 01:04 AM

Well thank you. I can't enjoy anything with this constant worrying. With my luck shes probably pregnant. I can't live with that or the stress of worrying this much. If she is pregnant than my dad will beat me. I would have ruined my sisters child hood. I would have my parents parent hood. My parents don't have 300-900 $ for an abortion. My parents would hate me. . I''m disgusted. I guess ill go grab my dads gun and hit the reset button. I have ruined everything. But the good thing is I will be getting rid of one of the worlds biggest freaks. Goodbye.
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while

Name: Guile

Points: 22,144, Level: 21 Points: 22,144, Level: 21 Points: 22,144, Level: 21

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 21st 2011, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatfatkid View Post
Well thank you. I can't enjoy anything with this constant worrying. With my luck shes probably pregnant. I can't live with that or the stress of worrying this much. If she is pregnant than my dad will beat me. I would have ruined my sisters child hood. I would have my parents parent hood. My parents don't have 300-900 $ for an abortion. My parents would hate me. . I''m disgusted. I guess ill go grab my dads gun and hit the reset button. I have ruined everything. But the good thing is I will be getting rid of one of the worlds biggest freaks. Goodbye.
There's no reset button on a gun, I think you mean the trigger, which fires the bullet. You might be thinking of a "safety" which prevents the trigger from being pulled.

But don't go waste yourself out of grief, you need to talk to a psychiatrist to get help if you're having suicidal thoughts.

Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)

Last edited by Guile; November 21st 2011 at 07:01 AM.
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
TJ- Offline
I am your master.
Average Joe

Name: TJ

Points: 12,053, Level: 16 Points: 12,053, Level: 16 Points: 12,053, Level: 16

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 21st 2011, 08:30 AM

Could always let the police know that you raped your sister. They'll stop you from hurting her ever again.

12:12 PM [Rob] Apart from when n**bs put stuff in their signatures.
12:12 PM [Rob] But then I edit the signatures, ban them, and initiate a full scale cover up.
5 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 21st 2011, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TJ. View Post
Could always let the police know that you raped your sister. They'll stop you from hurting her ever again.
He never said that's what happened. And the police should be involved IF his sister wants them to be. Otherwise, go to your psychiatrist as soon as possible to get some help. Getting your sister into a psychiatrist might be a good idea as well.

As for pregnancy, it's very unlikely. We can't give numbers really, but you have a very slim chance. There is no way to know without a pregnancy test. Wait a couple weeks and then she can take a test. Waiting a week before her period is the best.
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
TJ- Offline
I am your master.
Average Joe

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 21st 2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape_thereal_world View Post

He never said that's what happened. And the police should be involved IF his sister wants them to be. Otherwise, go to your psychiatrist as soon as possible to get some help. Getting your sister into a psychiatrist might be a good idea as well.

As for pregnancy, it's very unlikely. We can't give numbers really, but you have a very slim chance. There is no way to know without a pregnancy test. Wait a couple weeks and then she can take a test. Waiting a week before her period is the best.
Well incest is illegal in most states, and I don't know of anywhere in the US where age of consent is 12. So yes, it is rape. If you don't consider it rape, then it is molestation and he is hurting her.

12:12 PM [Rob] But then I edit the signatures, ban them, and initiate a full scale cover up.
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 23rd 2011, 04:04 AM

To the OP: I am going to make a few things very clear to you, and I hope you do well to take into consideration what I am about to say.

I am going to be very clear to you that even if this was caused by your medication for some reason, you are still responsible for your actions and the consequences that will ensue. This is like saying you had sex with a girl who, for some reason or another, was in no position to give consent, but it was okay because you were drunk and you don't really remember doing it anyway. It still happened, and it is still your responsibility, because you still chose to drink.

What I am saying is that this could have been prevented, and it can be in the future. I know this because I know how medications work. You know your body. You know when something is "off," and you can often tell if it is medication related. Even if you don't know, the following still applies, and you should still make the call to a professional:

When ANY medication is starting to do something unusual, it's time to call your doctor. That doesn't mean in a day, or a few days, or a few weeks. That means NOW. Whether it is a psychiatrist or a different kind of doctor, they will give you their emergency number when you have your first appointment with them. They have to. If you call them in an emergency, the law requires that they respond to your call in no more than four hours. And they tell you, no matter who the doctor, that if this is an emergency and they cannot be reached, you go to the emergency room. That includes if you feel you are a danger to yourself or others. As a minor, both you and one or both of your parents should have been informed of this at the time you were first seen by your doctor.

It is important to realize your medications did not make you do this. There is no known medication that can make someone commit an act of sexual abuse. Can they impair your reasoning and other cognitive functions? Sure. But as stated above, the second you notice that you call the doctor, and it's pretty hard not to notice a side effect as serious as "blacking out" or other cognitive distress.

There are medications that can increase sexual libido, but it is highly unusual for these to be given to fourteen year old boys for obvious reasons. And if they are, your doctor would be monitoring you much more closely. It is highly unlikely that these were medications you had been stable on for a long time, so your doctor should have been watching you closely anyway. Medications often go through more changes in adolescence than at any time so as to compensate for changing hormones and mental growth.

Also, as a side note, any father who beats his children and any mother who thinks her daughter being sexually abused is no big deal are unfit for parenthood, and you and you sister should be removed from their custody.

In essence, you may have had medications that were faulty, but you cannot blame this on them, nor on being in a blacked out phase. You still made a choice, and you made a choice to do something that was immoral and wrong and will most likely have life long consequences for both you and your sister.

Does this mean you should go into the depths of despair and think you are a worthless, pathetic human being? No. But this is not a situation where you can comfort yourself with the fact that what you did was only a little mistake and can be soothed away. You screwed up, pretty badly. And you need to own up to that. I personally would like to see some legal consequences ensue from this to drive the point home, but it seems that may not happen, and perhaps you can be in charge of your own discipline.

First of all, you apologize the shit out of apologies to your sister. You make amends in every way possible. You get down on your proverbial knees and do it. You apologize harder than you ever have in your life, and hopefully the hardest you will ever have to. You don't just do it with words, either. You find someway to show it with actions, having it preferably include going to specialized counseling for this. Can't afford it? There are plenty of people who will help you out with that. Talk to your school guidance counselor, anonymously if you want, about ways to find financing or a program that will help you attend such a type of therapy.

Even if you don't go to therapy, you get to the bottom of what happened, and don't leave it with "crazy reasons I can't explain." There is a reason in a compromised state you chose to molest your sister. That's not exactly a "go-to" thing when people black out. And you need to make sure whatever happened never happens again. Because maybe this time it could be passed off as an innocent mistake, but if it happens again you won't be so lucky.
9 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Disneygirl94 Offline
I believe I Can Fly
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kaitlyn

Points: 10,666, Level: 15 Points: 10,666, Level: 15 Points: 10,666, Level: 15

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 23rd 2011, 02:44 PM

As everyone else, as long as she had her period she should be fine. I don't think she is pregant

"My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return. "
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
justme1119 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 8,270, Level: 13 Points: 8,270, Level: 13 Points: 8,270, Level: 13

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 24th 2011, 12:25 PM

she's probably not pregnant and everyone who said he sexually abused I don't see where he said he sexually abused her. He's 14. I have friends who date 12 and 13 yrs. olds. It's not abuse. In many places 14 year olds can't consent.

On another note he did commit a horrible act of incest. And for the fact that your medication caused to do this then it's obviously no question that you need a psychiatrist no matter what. So the main issue is get therapy help and go.
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
TJ- Offline
I am your master.
Average Joe

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 24th 2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme1119 View Post
she's probably not pregnant and everyone who said he sexually abused I don't see where he said he sexually abused her. He's 14. I have friends who date 12 and 13 yrs. olds. It's not abuse. In many places 14 year olds can't consent.

On another note he did commit a horrible act of incest. And for the fact that your medication caused to do this then it's obviously no question that you need a psychiatrist no matter what. So the main issue is get therapy help and go.
That's called child on child abuse.

(#22 (permalink)) Old
justme1119 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 8,270, Level: 13 Points: 8,270, Level: 13 Points: 8,270, Level: 13

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 24th 2011, 05:21 PM

if so who goes to jail? He isn't able to consent by law and neither is she. There needs to be more details to know if he raped her or not and frankly I don't want to hear that because I have trigger issues. I actually had a girl I was involved with at 11 she was 13. I don't think it was abuse childhood experimentation. I believe it's anything further than 2 years is abuse. Like if he were 14 and she were 10 or 11. That would be child on child abuse. Now you're right if fat kid is going to be 15 soon and she's 12 for a while it's pretty much abuse. Otherwise I don't think legally it is abuse. You know that 12 13 and 14 year olds can go to the same grade right without failing a grade. To me it's safe to say 12 year olds age range is from 10 to 14. Now personally I could never find myself being attracted to someone so young as 14 let alone 12. I'm more interested in adults but I settle for upper teens. But I'm just saying how I've found it's culturally accepted among non-relatives. Not that I think it's a good idea. As 12 year olds don't last imo and don't seem to handle as well a relationship longlasting imo. But hey they are individuals. And it does suit some 14 year olds who are normal. I'm just saying what's legal and accepted..

I can draw it out for you.
a 14 year old is born in October parent decides to put them in school at 5 going on 6. Therefore at 13 going on 14 come october they enter 8th grade. A 12 year old is born in November. A 12 year old's parents place this child in kindergarten at 4 going on 5. This 12 year old will enter 8th grade as and for a month maybe even 2 these classmates will both be 8th graders but 14 and 12. I don't think classmates around the same should be allowed not to date classmates around their same age. Neither does the law. As no one would prosecute him if she was a random 12 year old rather the issue is morewith her being his very own sister which I presume is related to him by blood. That's against the laws and a horrendous crime. Not all incest is abuse but all incest surely is illegal. I don't really think medication can make you do that. I've been on meds it never crossed my mind to do any sort of thing but people are different I guess. Either he needs a
lot of help.

Last edited by justme1119; November 24th 2011 at 05:38 PM.
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
delete Offline
Average Joe

Points: 10,892, Level: 15 Points: 10,892, Level: 15 Points: 10,892, Level: 15

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 24th 2011, 08:40 PM

Obviously the poster has some more issues than just his sister's possible pregnancy. To the OP I do not even think she's pregnant. It would have come off mostly in her rear, and if it just barely touched the mouth of her vagina I wouldn't worry. She also had her period and hasnt had anymore symptoms of pregnancy.
Why were you touching your sister's private parts or naked together?! I seriously think you should look into counseling and call your psychiatrist immediately if your medication is giving you black outs ect. Medication isn't an excuse for the behavior although it may have amplified it. How is your sister going to be effected from your touching of her? I completely agree with Jordan/Superstar. Your sister isn't pregnant. But you really need to get some counseling, and so does she. Being afraid b/c of Domestic Violence isn't acceptable either since hitting you or your sister isn't going to solve any issues here. Please try and talk to your psychiatrist/doctor about it b/c not only is your welfare but that of your sister's is also in danger
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount7

Edit avatar

Re: Could I Have Gotten My Sister Pregnant - November 26th 2011, 05:44 PM

To reiterate what everyone else said, it is extremely unlikely that this incident will result in pregancy. However, what drew my attention was the replies. It's all very well accusing him of commiting a crime and being immediately judgemental, but none of said posters are helping the OP and if anything are likely to exascerbate his psychological issues.

Thatfatkid, I apologise if any of these replies have further upset you, though I agree that you should advise a psychiatrist/counsellor or doctor of this incident and discuss a medication change. You might also want to consider posting about the incident in, say, the Mental Health forum or submitting a HelpLink ticket, where you'll get advice more specified - and hopefully less critical - and supportive to your case.
Closed Thread