View Single Post
  (#684 (permalink)) Old
Zyzz Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 20,175, Level: 20 Points: 20,175, Level: 20 Points: 20,175, Level: 20

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - November 28th 2011, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio926 View Post
Hey girls! I'm a guy and i need help dressing nicer! Not too flashy, not too out there, just something that might catch girl's eyes. I just lost a crapload of weight and i never really dressed well in the first place. I wear a lot of t-shirts. bands t-shirts, etc. But I'm really not getting many looks from girls because I just look so plain. I started wearing flannels a little more and i like them. I just don't know where to start on dressing better.
This is going to be coming from a guy, But really if you want to get noticed by a girl youll have to do what is called peacocking. Show yourself as a potential guy in there life. Sure you will have to dress with what makes you, well you. But try going a lil classier. maybe add a playful either suit or sports coat.

Or if you want to go with your current style get close that fit. and add some a accessories. Like add a leather bracelet, a couple of rings, and maybe a necklace. But ones that will go with your style.

You cant also relay on how you dress alone. You also have to put yourself out there. And when you do show confidence. walk with a meaning in your step. even if you dont have much confidence just act as you do. and in time that feeling of confidence will blend in with your personality. if you need anymore help just shoot me a message i do have some knowledge.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.